Our code of conduct outlines the following principles that must be adhered to in all the aspects of our business operations:
Health and Safety
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Take effective steps to prevent potential accidents and injury to workers.
- Provide to personnel on a regular basis, effective health and safety instructions.
- Facilities should be maintained at least at the standards set forth in applicable codes, ordinances, regulations, and public policies in force in each country of operation.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations prevailing in the countries in which suppliers conduct business.
- Comply with all applicable local laws respecting the terms and conditions of labor:
- Working Hours;
- Equal Opportunity – promote employees based on their merits, without discrimination;
- Freedom – respect employees’ lawful freedom of association and ability to work with government and communities to improve the overall economic and social well-being of these communities.
- Anti-Trust / Competition Law; Comply with applicable laws intended to promote fair and free competition.
- Conduct business activities with honesty and integrity & demonstrate the highest standards of business ethics.
- Respect customers’ and stakeholders’ intellectual property, trade secrets, prices, conditions and specific technical or commercial information considered to be confidential.
- Not transact with customers’ employees, or otherwise, engage in business relationships that violate anti-bribery laws around the world including bribes, kickbacks or other improper or unlawful payments.
- Business meals and invitations should be based on the principle of reciprocity, thus eliminating any suspicion of undue influence.