Thank you for using the website www.biosylx.com (the “Website”), and is operated by Biosylx LLC (“Biosylx”).
By visiting the Website, and/or by using any services provided via this Website, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Biosylx may amend this Policy at any time without notice, and such amendments become effective from the date upon which they are made available on the Website.
If you do not agree to the Policy (including any of the amendments), then you should immediately cease using the Website. If you choose to limit the way in which you want Biosylx to collect, use or disclose any information, then you acknowledge that some aspects of the Website may not be available to you.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Policy, as well as your access to the Website, is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Any dispute regarding this Policy or the handling of your Personal Information and General Information will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Abu Dhabi.
- Contact Biosylx
If you have any queries, complaints or recommendations about this Policy, or if you believe that any Personal Information that Biosylx may hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Biosylx at the following address and Biosylx will endeavor to respond to you promptly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version: Revision 1
Date: 01 March 2018